3 Cabin, 1 WC, 6 PaxSCHEDULE
(CHECK-IN AND CHECK-OUT TIMES):
- Embarkation is at 17:00 hrs on the first day (early check-in may be arranged upon request). Without flight details check in cannot be guaranteed before 17:00.
- Disembarkation is at 08:30 hrs on the final day with check-out being done the evening before. The Vessel must be berthed at Marina by 18:00 hrs on the day before disembarkation date.
BERTHING: Berthing at Marina is charged at €35/day excluding first and last day of the charter. Includes water and electricity.
DEPOSIT & INSURANCE:
You may choose one of the options below:
- Leave a SECURITY DEPOSIT (Cash / Credit Card*) = EUR 2000
*You must produce own Damage Insurance if paying by card.
- Purchase our non-refundable INSURANCE WAIVER as per following options:
- Option 1:
€35/ day (minimum charge €245)
- Option 2:
€25/ day (minimum charge €175)
For Flotillas of over 3 yachts Option 2 is compulsory and cash payment is obligatory.
(Dinghy and Outboard are not covered)
- Charterer accepts that the Owner will assess any damage to Vessel, lost or missing equipment and charge accordingly from the above deposit.
PAYMENT OF (OPTIONAL) EXTRAS:
OUTBOARD =: €80 (PER WEEK)
INSURANCE WAIVER = REFER TO NOTE 1.2
SKIPPER = €185 (PER DAY)
WI-FI (UNLIMITED) = €60 (PER WEEK)
PADDLE BOARD = €40 (PER WEEK)
STARTER PACK* = €35 (UP TO 6PPL)
PROVISIONING SERVICE** = €20
FISHING ROD = €35/ EACH
*Starter pack includes: Washing up liquid, sponge, rubbish bags, matches, toilet & kitchen rolls, fruit plate, water, orange juice, wine, packet of biscuits, individual sachets of tea, coffee.
**Provisioning Service includes: Shopping for supermarket items requested by Lessee, and their stocking on the vessel prior to Lessee’s arrival. Lessee must also pay for price of items as shown on receipt.
TAXI SERVICES (OPTIONAL):
SUPERMARKET = €20 (RETURN)
AIRPORT (EACH WAY):
UP TO 3PPL + FULL LUGGAGE = €20
UP TO 4PPL + FULL LUGGAGE = €25
UP TO 8PPL + FULL LUGGAGE = €50
You need to contact our base manager while waiting for the baggage.
SERVICE PACK (COMPULSORY):
(Includes: full water tanks, cooking gas bottles, linen, blanket and towel for each crew member, end cleaning).
3 cabin vessels €95
For charters with a duration of more than 1 week, price for extra linen and towels is €10 per person per week. However, if the crew is changed from week to the other, client must repurchase the full service pack and have the boat cleaned, linen and towels changed and water tank refilled at the marina on an agreed date.
FUEL: Vessels are delivered with full tanks and clients are asked not to refuel the yacht without prior authorization from the management. Fuel is charged by filling up at Marina stations at €1.55/ liter (subject to change).
PAYMENTS: All extras (optional or compulsory) must be paid in cash at check-in against a receipt.
Note: Kindly contact us for the Bareboat Terms & Conditions.